Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 21, 2013

A HEALTHY CURE TO PHYSICAL ILLNESSES (HERBAL ADVICES)

For issues that need attention send an empty envelope with return address written on it. And complete address should be clearly visible on it. If the return envelope is not provided, a reply will not be given. While writing do not use additional glue or tape. Don’t use stapler. Confidentiality will be valued. Write on one side of the page. Write name, name of the city, or complete address at the end of the letter. Note: Only eat that food that has been prescribed for you. Write a short letter so that it is easy to reply.

I am an Assortment of DiseasesMany years ago when I fell sick, the doctors told me according to the results of an ultrasound test that my intestines work very fast and they have swollen. The doctor who was an expert of digestive system told that the results of endoscopy were normal. Tests from Denmark were also normal. For some time homeopathic treatment was pursued and now there is some improvement. Now the situation is that appetite has increased a lot. Even after eating it feels that nothing has been eaten. Burning is felt in the stomach, chest and the tongue. There is a lot of gas in the stomach. It is hard to keep ablution. Even after eating food the feeling of burns remains. After going to the toilet it feels that the stomach is absolutely empty’ even though breakfast has normally been taken. Stomach makes noise. Some white material collects on the tongue. Breathes are warm. As if a fire is burning inside. The mouth smells bad. And sometimes it feels as if there is something rotten inside. When the pain increases the left arm also aches. Heart beat increases. But many times tests have been made and they are fine. Doctors say that in the problem of digestive system such things happen. That appetite increases at once and becomes intolerable. After eating food it feels as if the food is coming back from the stomach to the throat. And whatever is eaten its taste is felt. While sleeping teeth strike against each other and sometimes spit comes out. Pimples grow on the face. Pain happens in the form of a tonsil. And there is blood and infection in them. I get them out by squeezing them and i feel better. But the signs remain. They occur more during menstruation. And I have menstruation every month. It has been six years that I got married. I do not have any children. According to the doctors the reports of both of the spouses are fine. I am very weak. My weight is 38 kg. When I was healthy I weighed 49 kg. It kept on reducing gradually. I feel a lot of weakness. Breathing becomes heavy. There is a deficiency in diet. When I eat things that give energy, trouble increases. When I feel a little better, I make a curry of pumpkin, zucchini and kidney beans.
Suggestion: It seems as if you have swelling of stomach and intestines. In mornings and in evenings take half teaspoon of fleawort seed (ispaghol). Mix it in one cup of water and drink it by adding one spoon of sherbet of violet (banafsha). After taking meal, eat jam of Aeglemarmelos (belgiri). Refrain from chili, spices, sour things, meat, eggs, fish and chicken. Use diet number 1.
Advantages of the Tablets of Banyan (Bohar)Tablets of banyan have been sold in Punjab for years. There would be hardly any chemist or stocker who would not sell these tablets. Its benefits and specialties are reported as numerous. On its box and on the literature inside such benefits are written that a person buys them instantly. Firstly, tell an easy prescription of them. And secondly, what are their benefits. (IbrarRasool, Qasoor).
Suggestion: Tie tamarind (imli) in a cloth for 8–10 days and keep it soaked in water. Then peel it off and take the pulp out and grind it. Then take the milk of banyan and grind it with that. If it is around 24g, mix 12g each of flour of white lentils (maashkidaal), carrot seeds (tukhamgaajar), and 6 maashas of pure and good KushtaQalai bhang and milk of banyan. Grind them well. And with the help of honey make tablets the size of wild berries and dry them in a shadow. Whatever prescriptions are available by the name of “tablets of banyan”, this is the best prescription of them all. The effect of this medicine is cold. There is no benefit of this in diseases that happen due to cold. It is beneficial for the illnesses that happen due to summer, such as, gleet, sleeplessness, weakness, strangury (taqteer-ul-baul), burning in urine etc. Two tablets can be eaten early in the morning with fresh milk. Those who do not have any illness should not eat without any need. It is a course of 15–20 days. By only one dose, gleet (garmikajiryaan), sleeplessness due to hot weather and weakness get cured. 
Back Ache for Eight YearsI am 42 years old. I have pain in my lower back for almost 8 years. Initially I did not care much about it. Now due to aging, pain has become more severe. I cannot sit for a long time. I cannot recite Quran-e-kareem for a long time. I feel pain even when I am offering my prayers. I told a doctor and she said that I am overweight. And she advised a few preventions. Meaning she prohibited from eating potatoes, rice and gastric things. I started going for walk regularly too due to which weight reduced a lot. But it had a bad effect on the face. From my face I started looking like a decade old patient. Whoever used to see me would ask me if I had any worry or if I was ill. But the back pain remained the way it was. Then I showed to someone else. He/she told me that it was weakness. He/she wrote a prescription for me due to which the pain subsided a bit. But I contracted severe constipation and piles too. Then I showed to an eclectic (hakeem), Hakeem sahib prohibited from using milk and cold beverages. And he said that I had gastric issues and rheumatism and my back pain is due to gas. I do not drink milk otherwise too. Sometimes if I drink it, the pain increases. And when I wake up, pain is more. Due to walking during the day, it decreases. (Kanwal, Quetta)
Suggestion: Such are the results of wrong treatment and medicine. The real illness prevails and other illnesses are contracted along with. That the patient forgets the real illness and starts thinking about the new illness. You should eat 6 grams of good and real khamiraabresham of hakeemArshad both in the mornings and in the evenings. At 10:00 in the morning and while sleeping, eat two pieces of (Habb-e-muqil). Cook lamb meat in desi ghee and eat with bread (roti). Apply a good balm too. For constipation, 10 grams each of domestic desi carom seeds (ajwaain), senna leaves 10g, 3 grams of Lahorinamak (salt), grind them and save them. When needed, eat one or two pinches according to the need.
Eat diet number 3.
Stomach is Very WeakThere is a grave problem of gas. My stomach is so weak that if I eat anything, it becomes gas. It becomes very difficult to offer prayers. Even it becomes a problem by drinking a glass of plain water. My physical health is also weak. Whatever I eat or drink does not become a part of the body well. Even due to good food, nothing changes. My age is 28 years. And I look like as if I am 20 years old. (Muhammad Aqeel, Gujrat).
Suggestion: Eat 6 grams each of JawaarishJalinoos after food. In diet, mix pumpkin, zucchini, Indian round gourd (tinda), radish, carrots, in meat and cook a curry. Eat with bread (roti). Use diet number 1.
Urine LeaksI am 17 years old. I have this illness for almost one year. When I urinate and after that when I try to do something that requires force. Or if I jump or hop around, my urine leaks in my clothes. And the clothes become impure. Due to which I cannot pray. Sometimes bad dreaming happens too. And I have white spots on my face. And I have white spots on nails too. I have a deficiency of calcium. (Naveed, Sakhar).
Suggestion: Soak nine pieces of good quality Pakistani almonds in water at night. Peel them and eat them in the morning, one by one. Write again after 15 days. By the will Allah you will benefit. After food eat one spoon of pure honey too. Use diet number 1.
Black Spots on the FaceI am 17 years old. I have red pimples grown on my face. Otherwise I have an absolutely fair complexion. And I have small spots on my face. I have tried to treat this problem a lot. But it never got better. Someone said that the blood is not clean. Someone said I am inflicted with evil eye. I am severely suffering from an inferiority complex. (roohi, Islamabad).
Suggestion: Use arq mundi. By the will of Allah there will be a lot of benefits. Use diet number 3.
The Problem of TonsilsI have a gas problem for the past 6–7 years; meaning that when I eat something, the stomach starts making noise. Sometimes I have this problem while I am offering my prayers. Due to which I have to perform ablution separately for every prayers. Other than this I have tonsils in the throat too. (FazalIlahi, Karachi).
Suggestion: Take half teaspoon of fleawort seed powder (ispaghol). Mix it in one cup of water and mix a little bit of sugar and drink it. After the diet take half cup of arq-e-baadyaan both in the mornings and in the evenings. Use diet number 1. 
Pain in the BackI got married almost 6 months ago. I am 25 years old. My problem is that I have pain in my back all the time. I am becoming thin and lean and weak day by day. (Sadaaqat Ali, Sakardu).Suggestion: Eat 6g of majoon-salab both in the morning and in the evening. Refrain from rice, milk and cold things. Use diet number 2.Anxiety of the Heart and Redemption From The DiseaseIf you want to get rid of the anxiety of the heart then recite the following verse 41 times by reciting Durood Sharif in the beginning and at the end. By the will of Allah, peace will be developed in the heart. And slowly the illness will cease. The verse 28 of Surah Raad:



 اَلَّذِیْنَ اٰمَنُوْا وَتَطْمَئِنُّ قُلُوْبُہُمْ بِذِکْرِ اللہِ اَلَا بِذِکْرِ اللہِ تَطْمَئِنُّ الْقُلُوْبُ



Cure of Diabetes by the Blessing of Holy Quran(Allah’s man, WahCantt).Recite Durood-e-Ibraheemi three times at beginning and at the end. And in between recite the following verse. Make dum on water and drink it. By the grace of Allah thousands of patients of diabetes have been cured. Only be careful about the following four things: 1) Repentance from sins with the sincerity of the heart. 2) A firm dedication to refrain from sins in the future. 3) Punctuality in prayers. 4) Plenty of istaghfaar (prayer for repentance). Keep doing this deed till complete restoration of health. The verse 10 of BaniIsrael  is as follows:


رَبِّ اَدْخِلْنِیْ مُدْخَلَ صِدْقٍ وَّ اَخْرِجْنِیْ مُخْرَجَ صِدْقٍ وَّ اجْعَلْ لِّیْ مِنْ لَّدُنْکَ سُلْطٰنًا نَّصِیْرًا ﴿بنی اسرائیل



Click Here TO Read The Complete Ubqari  Magazine of Feburary 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Select Your Language

Subscribe via email